Saturday, February 14, 2009

Joaquin Phoenix Falling Off Stage!



I hope you guys know what's going on with Joaquin Phoenix.  He is currently trying to pursue a rap career.  Yeah, you are looking at the same guy that was in movies like Walk the Line, The Village, and Ladder 49.  Here is a video of him on stage being introduced following with him falling off the stage.  To me, this is all fake.  He is using his great acting skills and putting on a brilliant performance.  Trying to get some mixed reactions.  Just check the comments on Youtube to see how people are reacting.  

1 comment:

  1. After seeing him on Letterman and then taking a look at this vid.. it's shocking, and at the same time so funny I had tears running down my face. I hope it's a publicity stunt. If not, i might feel extreme SCHADENFREUDE.

    ReplyDelete